1) To beautify your eyes, lower your gaze towards strange men, this will make your eyes pure and shiny.
2) To beautify your face and make it shiny, keep doing wudhoo’ minimum five times a day.
3) To have attractive lips, always mention Allah and remember to speak the truth.
4) As for blush and rouge, “Modesty” (Haya) is one of the best brands and it can be found in any of the Islamic centers.
5) To remove impurities from your face and body, use a soap called “Astaghfaar” (seeking forgiveness of Allah) this soap will remove any bad deeds.
6) Now about your hair, if any of you has a problem of hair split ends, then I suggest “Islamic Hijab” which will protect your hair from damage.
7) As for jewelry, beautify your hands with humbleness and let your hands be generous and give charity to the poor.
8) To avoid heart disease, forgive people who hurt your feelings.
9) Your necklace should be a sign to pardon your fellow brothers and sisters.
If you follow these advices given to you by the Creator, you will have a beautiful inner and outer appearance.